We are currently recruiting freelance English teachers to become part of our expanding team of English teachers at Live-English.net. We offer a great work environment, experience, training, as well as performance-based bonuses. This is a long-term part-time position.
No matter where you are located, if you are motivated to help people improve their English skills and feel more confident speaking it, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for teachers with a variety of backgrounds (business, IT, medical, legal, etc.) to teach our professional adult students.
- Native-English speaker – No Exceptions!
- University degree – any discipline
- Computer literacy
- Broadband Internet, webcam
- Recognized TEFL or teaching qualification
- Motivated, dynamic and knowledgeable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow procedures
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible schedule, available at least 3 days a week for 6 hours including Sunday and evenings (European time)
This is an independent contractor position.
You will have the opportunity to work from home. This is particularly suitable for English-speaking expats living abroad.
If this corresponds to you, please send us your CV at admin[a]live-english.net and a covering letter in the body of the email (not as an attachment).
Email subject: ESL Teacher
In your covering letter, please let us know:
- where you are originally from (your accent)
- where you are currently located
- your current availability for the job
- significant professional experience that you find useful for the job
FYI, our online school is open from 5am to 11.30pm European time (CET/CEST)