Please fill up your details before completing the test. The results will be sent to you by email.
1. My father ______ a doctor.
2. Hi, I'm Paul and this is ______ wife Kathy.
3. She ______ fish.
4. ______ to the radio in the morning?
Are you listen
Do you listen
5. Please, ______ me a hotel room in Rome.
6. Would you like _______ tea?
7. Paul was very ______ when he failed his driving test.
8. I'll let you know when she ______.
9. You _______ come if you don't want to.
are able to
don't have to
10. He likes tennis,_________
11. There are two buses to London. You can take ______.
12. This car ______ in Japan by Toyota.
13. I'm looking forward ______ you.
14. If you don't know his phone number, you can look it ______ in the phone book.
1. A New Zealand couple recently named their son 4Real.
2. There are no rules about what you can name your child in Britain.
3. What is the closest synonym to the word 'wacky' (paragraph 2)?
1. What is the most expensive toy?
Playschool MP3 player
Leap frog My 1st computer
the LCD picture frame
2. These toys are available now because
summer is coming
it's the new year
they are good for birthday presents
the holidays are coming
3. Are any of the toys suitable for parents?