Getting a working Visa for the United States

Live-English.netTraveling0 Comments

Congratulations upon your decision to come the United States to work! In order to come to the USA you need to have the appropriate Visa. The Visa used to be to color green and so was called a “Green Card.” Most people still use the term Green Card, but the technical term is now “lawful permanent residence’ There are many … Read More